Brexis is a family-friendly, great to place to work! Our drivers appreciate that the benefits are great and they’re home virtually every night. If you’d like to become a member of our team, please review the positions we have available, download our application, and return it per the instructions on the application. We have permanent positions available in both Illinois and Texas.
We currently have the following position open:
|Job Title||Full Time Driver/Operations Team Member|
|Job Description||All team members are included in the day to day activities which include three major areas:
3. Customer Service
On – road activities include picking up and delivering shipments, loading trucks and assisting with off-site warehouses.
Warehouse activities include scanning, sorting, marking and stacking packages. Cleaning, vacuuming, general maintenance and organization of warehouse items.
Customer Service-contact with clients via deliveries and/or on-site/in office must be professional.
|Job Requirements||· Class C Drivers License
· College degree or working towards a degree.
· Must be able to demonstrate good written and verbal skills, along with good communication skills.
· Good PC skills
· Experience with being on a sports team or other team which worked closely with all team members to achieve success
· Ability to cope with strict deadlines
· Must be able to lift 75 pounds and maneuver up to 150 pounds
· Must have a clean driving record (please include an MVR with resume)
· Willingness to be trained to operate a forklift
· Good working knowledge of local area
· Must be able to operate a GPS
· Needs to be flexible with scheduling. May be asked to come in earlier or stay later.
|Pay||Hourly rate begins at $17.50+|
|Benefits||Benefits available after 90-day probation period, including paid vacation and healthcare.|
|Working hours||A typical day begins at 8:00 AM; Monday- Friday. Saturday and Sunday hours are rare.|